Friday, September 5, 2008

The Latest

I served some celery the other day and didn't know if it would be safe to give to D yet. But he was super eager to try it, so I let him. He just chomped away and loved it! We tried the recipe for Ladybugs on a Log that was in Parents magazine lately, and it's really yummy. Instead of peanut butter, you spread cream cheese, and you sprinkle Craisins on top instead of raisins.

We got some beads from a garage sale last week, and J has been enjoying playing with them. Yesterday he was playing "Princess." He told me, "D and I are the queens. You are the princess. You're the mom. The King is gone shopping." J allowed me to wear one string of beads, and when D tried to pull them off of me, J said, "No, D! This is Emily's!"



1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it! Mr. P and I were in the baby section of the store the other day and he loved the little pink toy over the car. I love how kids are just kids before society gets a hold of them!