This is J doing some work at his "county desk." :)
The boys were sharing an elusive moment of calm, cuddling on the beanbag. I was too late to catch the cutest moment, where D was laying on top of J! It lasted for about 3.5 seconds... D climbing on the dining room table. Oy vay.
Wouldn't you love to know what the boys are thinking? I used to stare at my students and wonder how their minds worked. I love the little things that kids do, without thinking twice! The boys look like such good friends - even if it's just for 3.5 seconds!
Hope you guys have a really fun Thanksgiving. Pretty memorable holidays being created these days with the boys at such fun ages! Say hi to them for us.
(sorry if this shows up twice, something strange happened)
3 comments:
Wouldn't you love to know what the boys are thinking? I used to stare at my students and wonder how their minds worked. I love the little things that kids do, without thinking twice! The boys look like such good friends - even if it's just for 3.5 seconds!
Hope you guys have a really fun Thanksgiving. Pretty memorable holidays being created these days with the boys at such fun ages!
Say hi to them for us.
(sorry if this shows up twice, something strange happened)
WATCH OUT!!! Isabella was sick last Monday, and I got sick early Sunday morning...and believe me, it's a doozy!
Post a Comment