
Dear James,
My first child.
You and your ever-contemplative expression.
I love you.
Could I ever have known such feelings existed?
You love Star Wars, McQueen, Thomas, all motorized things!
You are learning how to sound words out and read.
You take your socks off every chance you get.
You can be so loving and caring and nurturing toward Danny.
You are independent sometimes, and other times you want help.
You call me Mommy sometimes and Mama others.
You sometimes say "Go away." Other times you say, "Stay."
When I say, "I love you," you say, "I love you, too."
That makes my heart melt.
You are the love of my life.
Love,
Mommy/Mama

Dear Danny,
My second son.
How lucky I am to be priviledged to know you.
I love you.
You love cars and trucks.
You love to try on any shoe or boot you find.
You love to try new tastes, even soap or paper.
You don't mind using the floor as a plate.
You are developing your language skills at an exponential rate.
You have a very independent spirit.
You also love to cuddle and be held tightly.
Your thumb and your "meena" (blankie) soothe you when things don't go your way.
When I ask for a kiss, you pucker up and kiss me on the lips.
That melts my heart.
You are the love of my life.
Love,
Mommy
.jpg)
3 comments:
So beautiful, Miss Emily, thank you for sharing your love.
Danny & Beau could do some fancy shoe parading together - Beau loves heels. :) Lilly has some sparkly purple plastic dress up ones that he gets around in really well.
Say hello to your Valentines for us. XO
Tell James to prepare his lightsaber skills as they will be challenged soon by a Jedi Master.
Post a Comment